Ex-Parte Order Request Format

Ex-Parte Order Request Format

Ex-Parte Order Request Format


 [Your Name]

[Your Address]

[City, State, Zip Code]

[Date]

[Judge's Name]

[Judge's Designation]

[Court's Name]

[Court's Address]


Re: [Case Number]


Dear Honorable Judge [Judge's Last Name],

I, [Your Name], am writing this letter to bring to your attention the matter of the aforementioned case currently before this honorable court. I am the [Plaintiff/Defendant] in this case and, regrettably, due to unforeseen circumstances, I have not been able to serve the necessary court documents to the other party involved, namely [Other Party's Name].

In light of these circumstances, I respectfully request an Ex-Parte Decree and Order from this honorable court to proceed with the case without serving the required documents to the opposing party. I believe this request is necessary for the following reasons:

Urgency: The matter at hand requires immediate attention due to its time-sensitive nature. Any delay caused by the inability to serve the documents could have severe consequences for both parties involved.

Attempts to Serve: I have made multiple attempts to serve the documents to the opposing party; however, all efforts have been unsuccessful due to [explain the reasons for unsuccessful service attempts, if known].

Reasonable Cause: I firmly believe that there is reasonable cause to proceed with this Ex-Parte Decree and Order. The evidence and facts presented in the case overwhelmingly favor the resolution sought by the [Plaintiff/Defendant].

No Prejudice: Granting this Ex-Parte Decree and Order would not prejudice the opposing party, as they will still have the opportunity to present their case and arguments in due course.

I understand that seeking an Ex-Parte Decree and Order is an extraordinary measure and should be used judiciously. However, given the circumstances outlined above, I firmly believe that it is the most appropriate course of action in the interest of justice.

I have attached all relevant documents and evidence supporting my case to this letter. I kindly request the court to review these materials and grant the Ex-Parte Decree and Order to proceed with the case as soon as possible.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I am available to provide any further information or clarification if needed. I trust in the court's wisdom and fair judgment in handling this request.

Sincerely,


[Your Name]

[Your Signature]


Enclosures: [List of Attached Documents]

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form